Xbox Kinect game - Your Shape

Options
Hey,

has anyone got this game? I got my kinect today & will be getting it soon. Seems like a better idea than going to the gym in the winter!

Replies

• vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am going to get it too but the reviews I have read are all excellent!!! I have a wii at the moment and will still continue to use it but
    cant wait to get the kennect

Have fun!!! I hoping to .....................lol!!!
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    I got it when it first came out in November and have loved every minute of it! The only complaint I have is that every now and then I'm doing the exercise shown exactly the same and the trainer tells me I'm "out of rhythm"... other than that happening, I love working out to it! Enjoy it and let me know how you like it!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    It was an early Christmas present from my boyfriend and I love it! it gets my heartrate up, makes me sweat & tells me how to fix what I'm doing wrong, if I am. You can also play it multi-player and we are some competitive fools in my house.

Good luck with it!!
  • janeeny
    janeeny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It was an early Christmas present from my boyfriend and I love it! it gets my heartrate up, makes me sweat & tells me how to fix what I'm doing wrong, if I am. You can also play it multi-player and we are some competitive fools in my house.

Good luck with it!!

Yeh 1 of the reasons i want it is because it tells you if you are wrong & i joined a gym last september & within 2months i had shin splints & a pulled tendon lol
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey just a quick update I got this game its totally awesome and really makes you work!!!

I have been working hard just doing the fun games that came with the xbox and kennect!!!

Hope you have as much fun as I have!!!!

Vxxx
  • kristinamayer
    kristinamayer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    'Santa' brought it for Christmas along with Dance Central & wow! My husband & I are loving it. I take the dog for a walk for my warm up & then hit that for a bit. It doesn't let you slack. My rear is killing me! ... so I know it's working. They already have 2 new workouts that can be downloaded for the Your Shape & a ton of songs for the Dance Central. It'll keep being new.