good preworkout and post workout meals and snacks

Options
Momwa6
Momwa6 Posts: 37 Member
Hi i'm not new to fitness but in the nutritional area i am.I'm looking for some good pre-workout and post- workout meals and snacks if you have any good ideas can you give me some suggestions thanks

Replies

• dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I try to have a snack with both protein and carbs. Such as an ounce of nuts. An apple and 1 oz cheese. A hardboiled egg and 1/2 a grapefruit. A personal trainer gave a talk and said she likes to have 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich for an after workout snack. She likes it because she doesn't have to worry about refrigeration.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology!!! It's amazing! And helps with so many other things other than just being a pre/post workout drink!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology!!! It's amazing! And helps with so many other things other than just being a pre/post workout drink! Let me know if your're interested. :)

shakeology!!! is nothing special other than people need to recruit to make money.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology!!! It's amazing! And helps with so many other things other than just being a pre/post workout drink! Let me know if your're interested. :)

shakeology!!! is nothing special other than people need to recruit to make money.

I'm not trying to recruit to make money, I am simply stating that I drink it and I love it. I've noticed a huge difference in my body since I've started on it and just sharing it with other people