I'm new!

Options
Melissa90xo
Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick introduction message. I'm new to myfitnesspal and I am looking for some people/buddies that I could keep in contact with so I don't fall off the wagon :)

I am 23, from Australia and I am currently about half way through my weight loss journey. Overall I have lost 15kg and I have 20kg to go.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter :)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Heyy, welcome to MFP!!
    Australia is awesome... got some family out there.. I'm jealous!! From rainy UK here..
    Good luck with your fitness goals and please feel free to add!

Adam
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im in rainy UK too wow you've done amazing you will get there as you've come so far already
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Im in rainy UK too wow you've done amazing you will get there as you've come so far already

It's a bank holiday weekend ..... of course it's rainy :-p
  • jessicd1
    jessicd1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello an good morning,

I'm not new to fitness pal but I am new to actually trying to reach out to others in the fitness pal community. My name is Jessica and I have been exercising since the 2nd week in January 2014 using insanity off an on . I have recently fallen off the video and have moved to doing cardio on the treadmill but haven't been following through with that too much either. im 5'4 and in January was weighting 180lbs im down to 160lbs my goal is to be 150lbs but I guess I'll see what happens. Good luck everyone on your journey , feel free to add me .