Cheesecake Factory

Options
Hey everyone,

Any suggestions for low cal meals at the Cheesecake Factory?? I know their potions are out of control, so i'll be splitting my meal in half. The website was less than helpful. Thanks!!

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    STAY AWAY!!! Lol. Yahoo posts an "eat this not that" article almost every week and highlights the "worst foods" in America. Cheesecake Factory is ALWAYS #1 and also accounts for many others. Terrible terrible restaurant calorie wise. I am assuming your best bet will be lean meat, veggies or salad, and stay away from the bread and anything fried.
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    STAY AWAY!!! Lol. Yahoo posts an "eat this not that" article almost every week and highlights the "worst foods" in America. Cheesecake Factory is ALWAYS #1 and also accounts for many others. Terrible terrible restaurant calorie wise. I am assuming your best bet will be lean meat, veggies or salad, and stay away from the bread and anything fried.

I was going to say, essentially, the same thing. There is very little that is healthy that comes out of this place.
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    I agree with the previous post! But I think they have a WW menu or some type of "dieting" menu. Maybe look into that when you get there or if they have the menu online. I dont think it is going to be much better, but at least it is a decrease in what you would have been eating.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Ooooo that's a hard one! Their portions are out of control. Just get something with veggies and lean meat or a shrimp meal with sauce on the side. You know it's going to be hard so my advice is to plan your day accordingly and know how you are going to exercise it off :) Have fun. Cheesecake factory is hands down my favorite restaurant!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Weight Management Grilled Chicken Entree...

ITs actually really good and filling. The entire entree is 580 calories and lots of protein.

Although, you really could make this at home...healthier and tastier, but if you must eat there, this is an ok option.
  • kri5tin
    Options
    I wish I could avoid it! But it's a going away party for my best friend... I'll probably go with the Grilled Chicken!

Thanks!!
  • dmossett
    Options
    I walways get the tuna tataki salad when I go there. The portion that they serve is around 580 calaories, which is better than some of the other foods on their menu.