Hey ! Im new want to meet people for support and encourageme

Options
Hey everyone!

I have just signed up and I am ready to shift those extra lbs! (especially after Christmas!)

i need some support and encouragement and hopefully meeting people online will make this more fun!

Sophia

Replies

• francescorkill
    Options
    I'll tell you right now you are going to love this program and the tools it has to offer! I have been doing it for three weeks and I am loving it! I have lost weight, taken my love of cooking in a different direction and just really enjoying how things are happening. Welcome to the club! : )
  • JollyMolly72
    JollyMolly72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Be prepared for an addicting and life changing experience! this site is AWESOME!!!!
  • magpie87
    magpie87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! My brother had sparked my interest in MyFitnessPal so I thought I'd give it a try. After Christmas is a perfect time to start to be healthier. As long as you have the motivation and the want to lose weight, you will. i've lost 25 pounds since last year, and now i want to lose a few more. it's hard, but if you stick to your plan and you tell yourself that you can do it, you will succeed!:wink:
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great. If you need a friend feel free to add me.
  • cbbecky
    Options
    I'm new here, too, and so far LOVING it! I have tried some other food tracking websites in the past and this one is much easier to use and I love the facebook-like feel of the home page. I think it will be very motivating to see when other people are tracking and exercising. Feel free to add me!