So far in my journey...:)

Options
124»

Replies

• sabes_178
    sabes_178 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Great job so far :)

BTW, my name is Shannon too and I've totally bought (super cute!) booties from payless before especially because the item name was "Shannon", lol.

(Sent you a friend request!)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Awesome-- love the reunion pics. You look gorgeous. :heart:
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    HAH! At least the items that bare our name are cute! :D

ILHA, thanks luv. I still feel a high from that day...:)
  • Jewels_xo
    Options
    Wow, you're doing and look fantastic!
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look happy! And so pretty in the Shannon dress!
  • allangirl
    allangirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have worked hard and it shows. Doesn't it feel good to have more confidence.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful. You're very pretty.

And congratulations on the weight loss, but wow you are so very pretty.
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love that black and white top with those heels and jeans!:happy:
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • silken555
    Options
    You look amazing. I love that black and white top with those heels and jeans!:happy:

I don't know whether to be sad or happy that those jeans and that top are too big for me...lol! I can still wear the top, but the jeans slide down all day, even with a belt!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful, seriously :)
  • Onedayslimmfp
    Onedayslimmfp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that's some going and your makeup is fabulous!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love your thread. Thanks for sharing your story. You really look awesome. Keep pushing until you reach the goal you would like to achieve. That black dress shows off all your gorgeous curves. I'm a curvy girl too and even at my heaviest, I still love them. I cant wait to read your next post.
  • rjgvt
    rjgvt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful!!
  • silken555
    Options
    Wow...well past a year since I posted last in this thread. My mental and physical health took a serious nose-dive this winter and it has contributed to me regaining nearly 30lbs. I've JUST restarted logging and measuring and when i saw the measurements I wanted to cry. Thankfully, instead of crying I just got angry...;)

I'm doing a LOT better now though with me having lost my job of 11 years I'm limited to home workouts. That's ok...there are a LOT of options out there...:)

Now I just have to keep doing what made me so successful the first time! I will be taking the before shot and posting it up so I can visually catalog my results...:D
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    silken555 wrote: »
    Wow...well past a year since I posted last in this thread. My mental and physical health took a serious nose-dive this winter and it has contributed to me regaining nearly 30lbs. I've JUST restarted logging and measuring and when i saw the measurements I wanted to cry. Thankfully, instead of crying I just got angry...;)

I'm doing a LOT better now though with me having lost my job of 11 years I'm limited to home workouts. That's ok...there are a LOT of options out there...:)

Now I just have to keep doing what made me so successful the first time! I will be taking the before shot and posting it up so I can visually catalog my results...:D

Been there! I've recently restarted after a setback myself. The advantage we have is that we've done it be for, we know how to do it, and we know we can to do it; we just have to buckle down and do it. Admitting it and resolving to it is a big part of the restart. Go get it!

• christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look lovely indeed! Stay the course!
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    silken555 wrote: »
    Katiealexander: this story basically is how I feel in a nutshell: http://www.shapefit.com/success/success-stories-weight-loss-melissa-p.html

Because of my fibro, I have to be very careful about how I work out my upper body. I'm a social person so group classes work great for me. I do aqua fit and aqua zumba, regular Zumba and cardio baladi. I also do some very careful weight training. I'm going to be adding the 30 day shred on non-gym days.

In terms of food. I ciukd my calories, I try not to eat too much processed stuff by cooking a lot on my own. I'm not a fan of light versions of food so I just eat less of those things.

The trick is just finding what works best for you...:)
    Good luck!
    Thank-you for sharing the website. I read her story. It was very good. You did a great job. I like your outfit. You have good style sense.
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wow! You've done so well and you looked amazing for your reunion. Photographic evidence is so great for keeping motivation up. Sadly, I've never done it.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!