Eat this, not that! (article)

Options
http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/truth-about-your-weight-gain

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

The only thing I eat that was listed was turkey bacon! Man!

Replies

• Corinne_Bruce
    Options
    I knew fast food burgers were bad but ammonia gas really??? Wow!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    interesting! Thanks for sharing!!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It's stuff like this that caused me to start clean eating. It's good news to hear I can go back to regular bacon though, lol.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, good thing I don't like fast food. Luckily, I don't eat anything on that list, but I used to eat most of it. I love 'eat this, not that!' Thanks. :)
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I keep saying this and one day someone will listen.

Watch "Food Inc". It's all in there.

Also, I eat Trukey Bacon. I was all, "I'm cutting bacon out of my diet. To be healthier" and it's not even that much better for you. I'm going eat regular bacon again. It's like 1 day a week for breakfast, but dangit, it's important. :laugh:
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I keep saying this and one day someone will listen.

Watch "Food Inc". It's all in there.

Also, I eat Trukey Bacon. I was all, "I'm cutting bacon out of my diet. To be healthier" and it's not even that much better for you. I'm going eat regular bacon again. It's like 1 day a week for breakfast, but dangit, it's important. :laugh:

*Turkey bacon. Lol
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    eww
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well if trying to lose weight didn't keep me from wanting fast food burgers- that article sure did!!
  • Jerri_Thompson
    Options
    LOL! Glad you guys enjoyed it! Makes you wonder just what are you really eating? Stick with food that takes long time to eat! LOL
  • francescorkill
    Options
    Wow... that just blows my mind. It's actually too bad that those things exist. The funny thing is eating healthy costs more money!! Doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.
  • Jerri_Thompson
    Options
    Wow... that just blows my mind. It's actually too bad that those things exist. The funny thing is eating healthy costs more money!! Doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.

Yes healthy eating costs more...I have 3 little ones and a husband...but its a well worth it :wink: