I weigh less than my drivers license says!

Options
sodakat
sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
LOL. I always lie when filling out the weight on my drivers license. So, today I got to thinking about it and figured I probably had said "210" which was my standard lie for the past 20 years and since I weight 204 today I would for the first time in years weigh less than my drivers license.. Must have decided no cop was going to believe that because the last time I renewed I entered "230", which would probably have been just 5 or 10 pounds less than factual.

So, I really weigh 26 pounds less than what my drivers license says.

Does anyone else do this??

Replies

• timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yay! What a fantastic victory!
  • lulufitmfp
    lulufitmfp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I usually put +5lb on my license weight because I figured I'd gain weight, which I had.... Though after 60+ days on my new weight loss journey I can also proudly say I weigh less than my license weight. I plan on sticking to my weight loss and by next license renewal I'll have to update it to say less~!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Me too! My licence says 120, and now I'm 112. Better-looking and more healthy and fit at 28 than I ever was at 19. :)

Congratulations, that's a great feeling!
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Nice ... but wait ... your driving license has your weight on it ?
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I also now weigh much less than the fake weight I put on the driver's license a few years ago. :laugh:

Shropshire195 - yes, in some states in America you have to list both your height and weight. It's not something you can opt out of.
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes, I said that I weighed 195 lbs when I actually weighed 230 or so. I now weigh 140 but don't have to renew my drivers license until 2016. That's motivation to keep the weight off!!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Nice ... but wait ... your driving license has your weight on it ?

Yep.

I still remember, when I got mine at 17 I weighed 180 and lied by 10 lbs, intending to lose that 10 lbs. HAHA. I hadn't been back to 180 since ... until now. Oh man, I just realized I'm only a pound away from my driver's license no longer being a lie! :D
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    haha, yes! My "standard lie" was 260 for years. I now weigh 25 pounds less than my dl says, tt's crazy! I think legally I'm already required to get a new picture taken, but I'm going to wait until I'm 100 pounds down.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Shropshire195 - yes, in some states in America you have to list both your height and weight. It's not something you can opt out of.

Cheers - not heard of that before....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV!!!!

I had 160 on my very first DL at age 16 and I actually weighed 220-230. haha

Then I went ahead and put 180 the next time...and finally 210 and later when I weighed 307 lb my DL said 230.

So my license still said 230 back in October when I got married and changed my name. I actually weighed 218 at the time. I went ahead and had the new DL list my weight as 190. haha...still wrong, but I knew I would get there.

So right now I have a DL that says 190 and I weigh 186. Just barely below.

Mine expires in November and I'm hoping I will put my honest weight of about 170 on it then!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    LOL. I always lie when filling out the weight on my drivers license. Does anyone else do this??
    No. No one else ever lies on their driver's license. I can't believe you did that! :laugh:

Seriously, great NSV.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thats great...but I can't believe you have to declare your weight for your drivers license!!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm twelve pounds from that (DL says 215, my weight when I was 18...now at 227 fourteen years later), and I'm going to be so happy when I renew it in a few months and can change that