95 lbs. gone so far and a size 16

Options
2»

Replies

• BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Misty,

I have to say, that your accomplishment is outstanding. It really is inspirational, and I love reading stories like this because I need the motivation too.

But I can only imagine how physically uncomfortable you must have felt at the 320lbs. I say that only because I'm at 338lbs right now, and I'm 6'5. Granted I'm starting to feel better because I'm eating right, and exercising more, but even at my height, I always always felt uncomfortable, in my clothes, in my skin, at work, in public, and on and on.

I hope to have that feeling of accomplishment myself someday. Again, Congrats.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Not that long ago I hit size 16 and was happy too - Now I'm in 12s and they're loose. Keep at it!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Before you know it, you'll be tossing those 16s aside and admiring yourself in some 14s. :)
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and support I really am touched thank you very much. I'M SURE IN TIME WE WILL ALL REACH OUR HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS :flowerforyou:
  • captainamerica52
    Options
    way to go keep up the great work feel free to add me :drinker:
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I'm in a size 18/20 and would be thrilled to wear a size 16 again, it's been years! I'll bet it feels great :)
  • karynski
    karynski Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope to lose 90 mysel:smile: f. I am down 12 but have soo far to go!!!
  • SoCalFatGal
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your success! You're doing so well and it's great to see that on my first day here!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

Your story so reflects mine. Good luck as you continue to progress!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this - I'm a decade of being 100 pounds overweight, and just joined so it is nice to see success!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! What a wonderful NSV.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :flowerforyou:
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WTG girl - you keep it up!

And thank you very much for sharing - your success give such positive motivation!
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one for your kind and encouraging words.
  • 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. I started at size 36 and now can wear size 16 so I share in your joy. I think it must have been middle school when I was this small. I was able to buy clothes in old navy this weekend. I have never been able to buy anything there before except for my daughter. I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Good job, stick with it. (:
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!