A long way to go and looking for friends to help me through.

keanhm
keanhm Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Ok so I've been on the weight loss journey for a while now as I'm sure most have. I've taken a few good small steps this past year but I've got a long way to go. With roughly 80 punds or so to lose and a tendancy to lose steam quickly with weightloss I'm hoping to find a group of people to help keep me motivated and accountable each day. If I know that I have to come on and check in with other folks than it gives me the extra oomph to keep going :)

So here it is... I'm 28, single, I work to much, I'm sarcastically fun, and as I mentioned before I've got roughly 80 pounds to lose.

I'd love to hear from folks who would like to follow with me throughout 2011 and see where we land in 2012 ;) Anyone up for it?

Replies

• upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Hi there, I'm pretty new here too looking for friends. I want to lose about 50 next year and could use the support. Feel free to add me!

Tim
  • jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    I'm with you... sending a friend request your way. I need some people to help me not lose steam too!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    sending a friend request.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    We are pretty much in the same boat. I just sent a friend request! Talk to you soon! :smile:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    welcome to the site...I've found it SO incredibly helpful i hope you do too!
  • Would love to lend some support, ill be needing it too!! Best of luck to you on your journey in 2011 :smile:
  • keanhm
    keanhm Posts: 4 Member
    Wow, I'm floored at how many responses there are in such a short amount of time. I'm very excited to get to know everyone. And know that everyone of you has the permission to berate me when you see me slacking! :)
  • Hi~
    I love to follow you through 2011 and see where we all land in 2012. I can use some motivation and friends who are going through the same struggles I am. I'll send a friend request. Let's DO this!
This discussion has been closed.