Advice please?

Options
I've been plateauing for around 2-3 weeks now. (weekly weigh ins). I've been eating around 1500kcal each day and have only had 2 "bad" days where i ate around 2000kcal + 2800kcal. I am 20st 0.5lbs currently and 3 weeks ago i was 19st 13.2lbs. I am sedentary but am slowing working up activity with an aim to do 30 mins exercise a day. I have tried to loose weight in the past and whenever i lost about 7lbs my body seems to stick. I coincidentally, have a total weight loss of 7lbs. I have no idea what is going on! Any advice anyone could give me would be amazing :)

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Open your diary for personalized advice, but you're probably underestimating your food &/or overestimating your burns. Log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly. Weigh your food.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • kirstienom
    kirstienom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I should have stated this but i weigh all of my food, scan the labels, double check the kcal with the sites information and that written on packets, etc and I am 100% honest about my intake because otherwise what's the point. Today I ate 100kcal over my goal because it's easter and i wanted some chocolate. I realise honesty is the best policy in this case! Thanks for thread. :)