can I get some advice please?

Options
2»

Replies

• ccf_trainer
    ccf_trainer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My advice to you is to set up a nutrition plan, and set one up with a balanced diet. If you can't set one up, there are people who can do it for you. I set up nutrition plans for my clients for free. I am a personal trainer and health coach, and I have clients all across the nation asking me to help set their plans up. Most of them are part of my nutrition program, and believe me when I tell you that you are not alone. Others have given you great advice, and the advice I have to give you is to have your nutrition plan set up. You do need 5 meals per day, which include two protein snacks. The key for you to control your hunger is more protein, less carbs. Protein goes a long way. Meal replacement shakes wouldn't be a bad idea. Whatever you are consuming with a nutrition plan set up, make sure you include vitamins and supplements for micronutrients and absorption. The absorption is extremely important for your digestive system, and your cells. I don't know if you are familiar with the term "villi," but based on what you're eating, you are damaging your villi. Villi are used to absorb the micronutrients, and that will feed the cells in your bloodstream. You need these vitamins and minerals in your body. If you aren't getting the absorption you need, you will have health problems. It is something to think about, and it's something I've helped my clients with. This is really a matter of you being healthy, not just the issue with you needing to lose the weight. Being healthy overall is the key for you. You can do this. Get a balanced nutrition plan set up, consume your proteins, reduce the carbs, drink lots of water, and I promise you that you are going to see changes in how you feel, and how you eat.
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I always have a cup of good old English tea after my meals, if I'm not feeling quite full, this always fills me up.
  • dso122783
    dso122783 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am the same way...first off, if you are doing this at home like making your own cheeseburgers, use ground turkey but only make one, but make the burger alittle thicker than you normally would. Also, try boca burgers if you want two. I make "mcdoubles" out of veggie burgers, LF cheese and wheat hamburger buns. Very good.
    If you find yourself at McDonalds order one and the get the heck outta there. I know where you're coming from man. "Self Control" doesn't always work for us, and most people don't understand that.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Google low calorie but filling recipes. Doing so is like 85% of the reason I'm still sticking to my goals and not hungry or grumpy. I've found all kinds of ways to alter my favourite foods with better ingredients to be just as delicious and filling, but with far fewer calories.

The first few weeks were very hard because I was used to having to feel STUFFED to think I was full. That need to completely fill myself up has gone away with time, though.