Anybody else use any spreadsheets for tracking weight loss?

Options
Hi I was wondering if anyone else uses any spreadsheets or excel charts to track their weight loss?
I use one and it really helps me, but I wonder if anyone else does. I imagine they must do... It would be awesome if we could combine the best bits out of everyone's to make a super-chart!

Here is a template of how mine looks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfegjfutjv4cvon/Log2014example.xlsx

Note - it works best when downloaded so you can see it in true excel format - not just viewing it. Download and open in excel.

Play around and feel free to use it. I made this one myself.
Only enter the date and lb's and it converts the other stuff. You need to include your height and target weight in lbs at the top though.

Tell me your thoughts and ideas, and if you would do anything different. If so, I could try and amend this one.

Tina x

Replies

• tryskinni
    tryskinni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I use a google spreadsheet with my girlfriend for accountability. We don't live near each other but we both record our weight each week so that we can't lose sight of the long term.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Your dropbox is not shared with everyone.....404 error
  • teenyjem
    teenyjem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    oooh, let me check. sorry! update in a mo...
  • teenyjem
    Options

try that again... might have been the dots at the end... they got put on in error...
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I do, and your welcome to take a look at it if you like. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvXuloNsOTcldE5MaEtIUnQzaHRwVHduRk1teFVQa1E#gid=0

It started out as a rolling 7-day average and I just kept tacking stuff on it that probably wouldn't interest too many people. But maybe you'd find something you'd like to adapt into yours. Note there are three tabs, and the second tab is merely a way to format the first tab in order to make the charts on the third tab.
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

try that again... might have been the dots at the end... they got put on in error...

I was just able to access it if that helps.
  • teenyjem
    Options
    I was just able to access it if that helps.

thanks!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is great, thank you so much for sharing....:flowerforyou:
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just made a simple spread sheet to keep an eye on my weekly calorie intake, I don't use it for saving every weeks data, I'll just delete the daily calorie inputs at the start of the new week. Here it is >

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_DeiccyvESiC4NqwltfN4OI5d4oJREmRaEJ28Ro3UbI/edit?usp=sharing
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I log my weight and either first of the month or 1st and 15th I measure and take tape measurements- and every 1st I take pictures.

I am not wildly happy with my set up now- but I do like the fact I track daily.

Will come back to this tonight to look at the links!