Smoothie Recipes

Options
Hello, Santa brought me my Ninja. A few days ago I asked for smoothie recipes, and I got alot of options. Unfortunately they are all single serving...

I am looking for multiple servings recipes so I can just quick re-stir it the next morning... and perhaps without protein powder?

Bring on the yummy ideas!!

Replies

• CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just looked through a bunch at www.allrecipes.com and foudn this one:

Servings 6

Ingredients
    3 banana
    1-1/2 cups yogurt
    1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons white sugar
    3/4 cup pineapple juice
    3 cups strawberries
    1 tablespoon orange juice
    1 tablespoon milk

Directions
    Blend the banana, yogurt, sugar, pineapple juice, strawberries, orange juice, and milk in a blender until smooth.

NOTE: I will likely ditch the white sugar and just add a bit more juice.

Nutritional Information
    Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie
    Servings Per Recipe: 6

Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 147
    Total Fat: 1.5g
    Cholesterol: 4mg
    Sodium: 46mg
    Total Carbs: 31.3g
    Dietary Fiber: 3.1g
    Protein: 4.6g
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks it sounds yummy, although I cannot imagine why you would need the sugar in there... might try making it without the sugar!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Just got my blender this weekend and unfortunately I do not have exact proportions to go in, more by just grab and throw. But, it is delicious and perhaps you can work on the amounts to get what you are looking for?

A handful of Spinach leaves
    1 - 2 leaves Kale (leave the thick stem)
    about a handful Blueberries (a little goes a long way... learned that on the first drink!)
    1cup-ish Strawberries
    2 Bananas
    1/4 Pineapple
    1/2 Apple
    about a cup of FruitSense Pomegranate Blueberry Mangosteen Juice (can use any juice or plain water)

It is delicious. My husband makes one that has about double the Kale and just strawberries, bananas and apples... it is fabulous as well! (These have gone over so well that my 8yr old and 5 yr old even love them!).

**Not exactly a smoothie since no milk, etc. But all natural and delicious. Comes out like a smoothie although you can change up amount of juice / water to change consistency **
  • francescorkill
    Options
    I would just double your recipes and then refridgerate the rest! :) Also if you are looking for some good ones, I recommend the book Hungry Girl 200 recipes under 200 calories. She has a ton of smoothie recipes along with some other great things! :)