What to add as a substitute

Options
I normal drink my water with lemon and cucumber in it, but I cant take multiple lemons and cucumbers to work with me so I can have them for my water. Do any of yall know of an easier health substitute I could do for my water?

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If you are already doing lemon and cucumber I don't really know, unless you want to also bring some frozen berries.

What if you bring 3 slices of lemon keep them all in the bottle and just squeeze one at a time whenever you fill the water bottle? That way you have the flavour you want.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I normal drink my water with lemon and cucumber in it, but I cant take multiple lemons and cucumbers to work with me so I can have them for my water. Do any of yall know of an easier health substitute I could do for my water?
    Why can't you take sliced lemon and cucumber to work for your water? Just stick them in two baggies and take them along. :smile:
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Why can't you take lemons and cucumbers to work with you? I always bring food to work.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Just slice the lemon and cucumber and put them in a ziplock bag. Bring them with you
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    why not drink plain water? :laugh: