SO DISSAPOINTED!

Options
2»

Replies

• littlelol
    Options
    :smokin: I HAVENT ACUTALLY MEASURED MYSELF I SHOULD DO THAT , GUD THINKING X
  • littlelol
    Options
    :smokin: I HAVENT ACUTALLY MEASURED MYSELF I SHOULD DO THAT , GUD THINKING X
  • poetlba
    Options
    ok so - if you burn the 400 calories - try not to eat them after - the whole point of working out is to burn more calories than you're eating, so you can lose or maintain weight.

Trust me on this - drink at least 8 cups of water a day and add lemon to them. make two of them hot water or herbal tea, and you'll drop that water weight in a day or 2 tops!!!

i've been struggling with this same problem for the last 3 months that i've been dieting and have found those are the solution.

OHHH - and apparently vitamin B6 is great for eliminating water retention too.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    ok so - if you burn the 400 calories - try not to eat them after - the whole point of working out is to burn more calories than you're eating, so you can lose or maintain weight.

That's not true. As long as you set your goal to lose weight, MFP builds the deficit you need to lose weight into your eating plan BEFORE any exercise is considered. Exercise is like a bonus - extra calories you can eat while still maintaining your deficit to lose weight. I dont' recommend eating ALL of them, because it's easy to overestimate exercise calories, but some SHOULD be eaten to properly fuel your body.
  • lorabreeze
    Options
    You are so right. I see so many people going thru the motions of working out but they are NOT EVER in their zone....what a waste of time and energy. The heart rate monitor really forces you into your zone. But don't forget to vary up and down during the workout as studies show that really makes a difference.