Looking for friends for 90 day challenge

Options
I have 90 days to drop quite a bit of weight before we go on a family vacation. I have found that I'm best when I have to be accountable to someone, wondering if anyone wants to join me and we can do this together! I'm trying to lose 25-30 hopefully.

Replies

• l8yboss
    l8yboss Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in with you! I love short term challenges, they help me stay focused and on track......feel free to add me! I would like to lose another 30 pounds in the next 90 days!
  • txag1996
    txag1996 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 90 days until our family summer vacation as well. I am miserable at my current weight and want to lose at least 25-30 pounds before vacation. (50 pounds overall) We can help each other stay motivated :)
  • balvon
    balvon Posts: 3
    Options
    I only have about 65 days until my vacation but I will join. Are we just checking in every week?
  • bridgette504
    Options
    Hi! I joined this site half an hour ago for a similar reason. I want to look better (read: thinner) at my best friend's wedding in August. Since January, I've started working on this goal a couple of times without any success--I simply quit after a day or two. I've finally accepted that I cannot do this alone. I need accountability. I need being able to talk to people who have similar struggles. Although I managed to lose weight in the past by keeping a food journal consistently, this time around I simply don't have the willpower for some reason. So, I'd be very much interested in motivating each other.
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love a check in weekly, or even daily. I could create a group if you all are interested, something like 30 in 90? I requested all of you as friends so check your boxes. This could be a great group to motivate us all to lose those pounds by our vacation/summer activities.
  • jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Work event & vacation at the beach in 90 days and I want to look good! Hoping to drop 20-25 lbs by then.
  • OnlyIvana
    OnlyIvana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join to the group!
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please :)
  • Flab2fit15
    Flab2fit15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. I could use the motivation! Thank you!
  • 72Christie
    72Christie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! While my gut instinct is to go for broke to reach my ultimate goal in 90 days, I have a tendency to do an all or nothing approach -- this has not served me well in the past, therefore I'm going to go a little slower. So I am happy to aim for a minimum of 10% (i.e. 8.2kg, or 18 pounds) in 90 days.
    Could you please join me to the group? We can all do it together :smile:

xx
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I will join. You could divide people up into teams, pick a team captain and do a Biggest Loser style challenge.
  • adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • enen10
    enen10 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too!

I would like to join! 90days to a new me!
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've sent out an invite to everyone who wanted to join the group. Check your box up top to be sure you got it! :)
  • pawnek
    pawnek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me.
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    me me me :)
  • Mandysp82
    Mandysp82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • hobbesla4
    hobbesla4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Would like to be healthier and feel better in 90 days.
  • hillarayray
    Options
    If you wouldn't mind me joining I think this would be great! I got off track the past month and a half or so and still have about 25 pounds until my goal weight! So if I could be held accountable by someone for the next 90 days to get back on track and hopefully lose the weight, it'd be great!
  • vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    please count me in too