Things I wish the MFP app did better...

Options
1. Support the forums better - making it easier to reply to posts/start topics without using it in 'safari web' mode.
2. When I get a notification saying 'someone added a comment to something you commented on', being able to kinda see in that email notification which one - as I try to interact with lots of people
3. Would adore a notification-like system similar to FB... Little numbered dot of how many interactions with posts, comments, likes, or forum posts there have been movement on - and a summary.

Is there anything you wish the app did better? I am only looking at it from the iPhone version of the app, btw.

Replies

• adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would like a paid version with no ads and integration of the forum to tapatalk.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Forum integration has GOT to be top of the list. I can't believe they overlooked that aspect...
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, When I click on a phone notification it takes me to a diff comment than the notification :(
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I´d like to be able to post pictures in the status feet and I would love to have a chat function!
  • teenyjem
    teenyjem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    All great ideas... I might send a link to this chat to the mfp team, so please get your thoughts down here!