Stay at home Mom of 3, Good morning everyone :-)

Options
Good Morning everyone, I hope you had a nice Easter. I've been using the app off and on for almost a year. I'm down 5lbs since I started after Christmas, I'll gain 5 and loose 5 and can't get over that hump. My biggest problems is sweet cravings. I'm home with my 4 year old and I'm in the kitchen a lot. I cook 90% of our meals from scratch and find myself picking and grazing on stuff through the day.

Last month I incorporated a exercising dvd called t-tap. its a 15 minute per day low impact aerobic exercise program. I really enjoy it once I'm motivated to turn the dvd player on.

:smile:

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community

Replies

• jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am a sahm mom of 3 also. I will add you.
  • partyof53013
    partyof53013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    how do you add?
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    It is like a friend request, look at the top of yoiur screen there is a person icon next to the message icon.
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello to both of you. I am on every morning about this time and look for people to chat with. Ru gals on this time to?
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both.
  • partyof53013
    partyof53013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can be after I take the older children to school. Right now I should be exercising :indifferent:
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im a stay at home working mom of 3 :) I have 22 more till goal, and then will go from there. Feel free to add me :)
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    hi :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I'm a working mom of 2, but still grab snacks... its a hard habit to break but you can do it !!!!!

I use to do t-tap - a looooong time ago! I forgot all about that one. It was still more of a demo thing she was testing out back when I did it.

here's to some great new routines