Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends for 90 day challenge

I have 90 days to drop quite a bit of weight before we go on a family vacation. I have found that I'm best when I have to be accountable to someone, wondering if anyone wants to join me and we can do this together! I'm trying to lose 25-30 hopefully.

Replies

• l8yboss
    l8yboss Posts: 31 Member
    I'll jump in with you! I love short term challenges, they help me stay focused and on track......feel free to add me! I would like to lose another 30 pounds in the next 90 days!
  • txag1996
    txag1996 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I have about 90 days until our family summer vacation as well. I am miserable at my current weight and want to lose at least 25-30 pounds before vacation. (50 pounds overall) We can help each other stay motivated :)
  • balvon
    balvon Posts: 3
    I only have about 65 days until my vacation but I will join. Are we just checking in every week?
  • Hi! I joined this site half an hour ago for a similar reason. I want to look better (read: thinner) at my best friend's wedding in August. Since January, I've started working on this goal a couple of times without any success--I simply quit after a day or two. I've finally accepted that I cannot do this alone. I need accountability. I need being able to talk to people who have similar struggles. Although I managed to lose weight in the past by keeping a food journal consistently, this time around I simply don't have the willpower for some reason. So, I'd be very much interested in motivating each other.
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    I would love a check in weekly, or even daily. I could create a group if you all are interested, something like 30 in 90? I requested all of you as friends so check your boxes. This could be a great group to motivate us all to lose those pounds by our vacation/summer activities.
  • jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Count me in too! Work event & vacation at the beach in 90 days and I want to look good! Hoping to drop 20-25 lbs by then.
  • OnlyIvana
    OnlyIvana Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join to the group!
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    I would like to join please :)
  • Flab2fit15
    Flab2fit15 Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds like a great idea. I could use the motivation! Thank you!
  • 72Christie
    72Christie Posts: 11 Member
    Count me in! While my gut instinct is to go for broke to reach my ultimate goal in 90 days, I have a tendency to do an all or nothing approach -- this has not served me well in the past, therefore I'm going to go a little slower. So I am happy to aim for a minimum of 10% (i.e. 8.2kg, or 18 pounds) in 90 days.
    Could you please join me to the group? We can all do it together :smile:

xx
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    I will join. You could divide people up into teams, pick a team captain and do a Biggest Loser style challenge.
  • adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Sounds good to me.
  • enen10
    enen10 Posts: 1
    Me too!

I would like to join! 90days to a new me!
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    I've sent out an invite to everyone who wanted to join the group. Check your box up top to be sure you got it! :)
  • pawnek
    pawnek Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! Please add me.
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    me me me :)
  • Mandysp82
    Mandysp82 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • hobbesla4
    hobbesla4 Posts: 20 Member
    Please add me. Would like to be healthier and feel better in 90 days.
  • hdbuck
    hdbuck Posts: 27 Member
    If you wouldn't mind me joining I think this would be great! I got off track the past month and a half or so and still have about 25 pounds until my goal weight! So if I could be held accountable by someone for the next 90 days to get back on track and hopefully lose the weight, it'd be great!
  • vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    please count me in too