Mommy who wants 2 get it off

Options
Hello all,

My name is Brandi and I am 38. I am married with 5 kids (my husband came with 2 and I had 2 and we had 1 together) 18,16,15,13 and 3. I work full time and also started my own bracelet business, but you would think with a active household I would be smaller (NOT). Fast foods or big meals have been the thing. The only people in the house who has weight issuse is myself and husband. I started the Dr. Oz two week rapid weight lost challenge on the 7th of April and so far lost 10 pound. I have cut out my pastas, breads, sodas, sweets. I am eatin protien shakes, chicken, turkey, fish, salads, brown rice and lots of veggies. I will slowly incoporate a few things in a small moderations.

Today I decided to continue on with the diet but add more exercise. There was a time I was thinking about doing the Gastric Sleeve but I will continue this way for now. I have dropped down to 200 and my goal for now is 150. I need to stay focused, dedicated and motivated. I will be going to Vegas the end of July of July with my daughter for Cheer National Competition and I want to feel comfortable when I take pictures. I am so ready for a new healthier me.

Can I get a few people to go with me on this weight lost journey?

-Brandi

Replies

• lisalebel5
    Options
    I am a fellow 5 kid mommy. He came with 2, I had 1 and we just had twins!. I work from home full time in nutrition. I help people get healthy and generate extra income in the nooks and crannies of life.

I applaud you and love the changes you have made. rock it girl!
  • Miltwngrl
    Miltwngrl Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks so much Lisalebel5. I'm trying to get it done and I will.