Looking for friends for 90 day challenge

Options

Replies

• stephanie1700
    stephanie1700 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I would love to join the group! I have a lot of weight to loose!
  • k_perlinger
    k_perlinger Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. I have less than 50 days until my sisters wedding and need to get down 15-20 lbs.
  • turtlesaver
    Options
    Hi! I joined this site half an hour ago for a similar reason. I want to look better (read: thinner) at my best friend's wedding in August. Since January, I've started working on this goal a couple of times without any success--I simply quit after a day or two. I've finally accepted that I cannot do this alone. I need accountability. I need being able to talk to people who have similar struggles. Although I managed to lose weight in the past by keeping a food journal consistently, this time around I simply don't have the willpower for some reason. So, I'd be very much interested in motivating each other.

When my best friend got married a couple years ago, I dropped about 15lbs for the wedding. Can I just suggest doing lots of arm exercises? If your dress is strapless your arms are the most visible part of your body and if those look toned it makes you look much slimmer in the photos.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would love the motivation too, if there's room for one more :smile:
  • hboydhotmail
    Options
    I would love to join your group as well. I'm looking to drop about 10-15 in the next 90 days for a family vacation as well. Can you add me to your group as well?
  • juliesherer
    juliesherer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please:-) Going to Branson in June.
  • jennucci81
    jennucci81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have an event in August I need to lose weight for so this would be awesome.
  • Chlorocarbon
    Chlorocarbon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could I join? Kind of new to the site, will someone be starting another forum thread where we can check for motivation?
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! :D I have an event at the end of July that I'd love to be in better shape for!
  • teemama2
    teemama2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have 14 more for my personal goal and 34 more for the doctors goal lol. Pleas add me.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in as well. We are getting a pool this summer and I want to be able to wear a decent bathing suit instead of looking like a granny.
  • kittley
    kittley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, also have a big vacation in early September so hoping to have lost 20-25 lbs by then. :)
  • txag1996
    txag1996 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Couponsaver! I saw an email to join the new thread and I believe I accepted it but now I can't find that group anywhere on the MFP site. Do you know what steps I need to take to see the new group?
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    txag, I'll send you the direct link to the group. I think I got all the invites out. Did I miss anyone?
  • kristimal
    kristimal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey can you add me to the group!! I really need some motivation, encouragement and accountability!
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • sharonbest
    sharonbest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Thanks
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Would like to join if I still can!
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! I need all the motivation I can get! :)