Just a quick thank you

Options
I wanted to say thank you all for the love and support that I get on here. If it weren't for you all I would have most likely given up on myself, and I most likely wouldn't have lost an additonal thirty two pounds. I still have more to go. I figured a thank you was in order. Thank you and keep up the great work you all are doing great.:bigsmile: Much love, crowlover_05:heart:

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! We're all in this together :)

You're welcome and YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Charmagne
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • helengator1
    Options
    :happy: well said!!! I agree and am very grateful, too!! Good job so far and lets all keep up the good work!
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    Way to go, you should be super proud! I know you will reach your goals, keep up the good work!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! We truly have a great support system in each other on this site!!! 2011 is going to ROCK. Your support means so much to many of us too!
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    You're one of the most supportive friends that I have on this site, thanks for keeping US going, and I can only hope that we can return the favor.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    WE can do this!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    :bigsmile: aww thanks rjperron and udallmom101! Your one of my most supportive friends I have on here too. Thank you everyone! Keep up the great work we all should be proud of ourselves!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!