• ywalchle
    ywalchle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    and lastly she didn't swallow. :frown:

Yeah totally dump worthy
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I would win all of this hands down. My ex-wife is serving a 19 year stretch in prison for what she did....

Tell-me-more-reaction-gif.gif
  • ywalchle
    ywalchle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't have ANY exes! What am I missing?

nothing, but you seem to have been blessed!
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I would win all of this hands down. My ex-wife is serving a 19 year stretch in prison for what she did....
    you-win-this.jpg
  • ElizabethElane
    ElizabethElane Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Clingy and jealous
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Had a funny thing to say.. but 19 years. . that's probably not a joking matter. .
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I mis-read this topic; I was just thinking about my last ex. Not my worst. My worst one should be in jail for what he did to me. But eh..
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    He couldn't keep his d**ck in his pants...
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Onle one ex and he was a emotional/mental/verbally abusive. I still cannot get over it many times and i have become much more defensive now because of that experience. Poor hubby lol
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I had the most boring ex ever. Was not into anything but work and home. Didn't even like Sports or drinking! Didn't even want kids. On one New Year's eve I was laying down watching TV to the New Year's countdown while he was in bed already sleeping. The was my last boring New Year's eve! It was 11 wasted years! I have nothing to show for that marriage. smh
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    My ex had a lot of emotional problems. Our relationship wasn't healthy, but every time I tried to leave, he said "I'll kill myself if you go." When I left, he did try to commit suicide. But he's gotten professional help since then. Man, that was tough. :(
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    He was emo before emo was cool.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm staying well away from this thread.... As my last ex comes on here from time to time ;)

To be fair I tried to stay friends with her but we drifted apart, a shame as she was a cool friend too but I ended it so I can understand.

The worst ex was one which I found out dealt drugs, she literally had a wardrobe full of powders and pills !
    I got out of there faster than using an ejector seat!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    He dropped me on every. single. bike ride. ever. D!ck
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options

Does Jens Voigt's wife know you were seeing her Husband :laugh:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    emotionally, verbally, mentally, & physically abusive closet alcoholic who was also a hoarder & used me to birth a son, to earn income (he didn't work after 2000) & more. :explode:

Talk about NOT trusting men!!! I've finally gotten to the point where I feel I can date and perhaps let them into my life but I have a long LIST of qualifications they have to meet! LOL poor guys!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    He was emo before emo was cool.

I didn't know emo was cool
  • CrystalReaves78
    CrystalReaves78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Beat me, beat me with my child in my arms, stole money from my purse all the time, stole all of my valuables and pawned them, stole my identity, mentally abused me, lied all the time, found drugs while cleaning the guest room (oh that explains it) when he didn't have a job and was home at the time. I left my home with our child and never came back. He was my first love and we reunited after ten years. I had no idea that I had married into a nightmare. Lost everything. Starting over. The end. I win the worst ex game.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options

Man, I HATE that!
  • Jennicia74
    Jennicia74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    let's see, the nicest thing he did to me was cheat on me.... the cruelest, well, let's just say there's a special little place in Hell for that kind of boy. I'd say man, but men don't do those things.... the best decision I ever made was to divorce his sorry, lying, cheating, beating *kitten*.

I think we married and divorced the same guy!