P90x3 Starting 04/21

Options
Anyone else starting P90x3 today?

Replies

• spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Started 3 weeks ago. Feels like it is getting easier!
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started round 2 over the weekend.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks ago... Loving it!
  • lilbrohoppy
    Options
    Day 1 down and feeling good. Body is exhausted but excited to go through the entire process while counting calories.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I started 4 days ago. Day 1 was a doozy! Good luck!
  • Coachadamk
    Options
    Congrats on beginning x3!

Agility x was a little tough for me, even after doing a full p90x cycle1, but it's a great workout!
  • lilbrohoppy
    Options
    I enjoyed Day 2 more than day 1. Let's keep rolling...
  • hayleyh15
    hayleyh15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started my first round of p90x3 yesterday, too! Definitely welcome some friends who are also getting their daily dose of Tony!
  • 40flabby
    40flabby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/21 too!! 3 days down-- I loved Day 1 (Total Synergistics), Day 2 about killed me (Agility X) and Day 3 (Yoga X) was my first ever attempt at yoga poses. My core muscles were really sore after day 2! Loving this program!
  • 40flabby
    Options
    Is anyone doing the p90x diet too? I'll be honest, I haven't even looked at that part yet...
  • nyiballs
    nyiballs Posts: 147
    Options
    Hey gang... full disclosure... I am NOT a p90x3 trainer and am not affiliated with Beachbody in any way, shape, or form.

I finished my first round of p90x3 on April 7th.

Results?

When I started, I 250 lbs (32 year old male) and a 42 inch waist.
    Today, I'm 192 pounds and a 36 trending quickly to a 34 inch waist.

I did the classic schedule, didn't skip a day and did Dynamix on Sundays. Only diet was tracking intake on myfitnesspal and keeping myself at or below 1500 kcal for essentially every day.

I have some belly fat I'm still working on, but I went from man boobs and huge to a definite 4 pack, with the other two starting to peek through. I've started my second round, this time on the lean program, and supplemented it with running now.

Prior to starting, I could do one pullup. Now I can do 15 per set.
    Prior to starting, I couldn't even run a mile. Now I'm running 5ks at an 8 minute mile pace.

STAY WITH THE PROGRAM, DON'T SKIMP OR CHEAT. The results are amazing!
  • 40flabby
    Options
    Hey gang... full disclosure... I am NOT a p90x3 trainer and am not affiliated with Beachbody in any way, shape, or form.

I finished my first round of p90x3 on April 7th.

Results?

When I started, I 250 lbs (32 year old male) and a 42 inch waist.
    Today, I'm 192 pounds and a 36 trending quickly to a 34 inch waist.

I did the classic schedule, didn't skip a day and did Dynamix on Sundays. Only diet was tracking intake on myfitnesspal and keeping myself at or below 1500 kcal for essentially every day.

I have some belly fat I'm still working on, but I went from man boobs and huge to a definite 4 pack, with the other two starting to peek through. I've started my second round, this time on the lean program, and supplemented it with running now.

Prior to starting, I could do one pullup. Now I can do 15 per set.
    Prior to starting, I couldn't even run a mile. Now I'm running 5ks at an 8 minute mile pace.

STAY WITH THE PROGRAM, DON'T SKIMP OR CHEAT. The results are amazing!

WOW!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Congratulations! Very motivating!
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just started my second week :)
  • lilbrohoppy
    Options
    Is anyone doing the p90x diet too? I'll be honest, I haven't even looked at that part yet...

I am currently trying to get the diet figured out. The amount of Protein that you are suppose to take in is not an easy number to achieve. Protein shakes a couple times a day are going to be required for me to get where I want. But I have eliminated Soda so far from the diet. And havent had any alcohol yet, not going to be easy because I am a Homebrewer and Love craft beer (high in calories).
  • Joelly0110
    Joelly0110 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of P90X3. Also, still trying to figure out the diet part. This is not my only work out though. I join local boot camp twice/wk. Then P90X3 + C25K training on the days I don't do bootcamp. C25K training only thrice/wk though.

Lost 2 lbs and 1-2 inches already.
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Agility x was a little tough for me, even after doing a full p90x cycle1, but it's a great workout!

I agree, Agility X sucks!! But the next morning I felt great!
  • onehotma602
    onehotma602 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/21/14 too.... Just finish Insanity and loving P90X3.. Can't wait see see the results.. Good luck to everyone doing P90X3 journey :)
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    I'm way aways from P90X3 yet, I will be started P90X in about 7-8 weeks once I finish UFCFit then i'll doing 2 and then 3. Hopefully once i've finished all of this in about a year I can do Insanity.
  • orangebeachgirl
    orangebeachgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of Month 2 and am loving it! The first month I lost 4 pounds and 2 inches from my belly. (There's plenty there to lose!!!) I did not follow the meal plan and was pretty loose with my diet. I've started doing better with my diet and logging my food on MFP. Hope to see continued results for month 2. You really can get a good workout in 30 minutes. You just gotta push yourself.

I am not affiliated with BeachBody in any way, shape, or form!