Just found exercise I can enjoy :)

Options
Who else here has given Geocaching a go? I discovered it on Friday and have been walking and exploring my neighbourhood :D I'm absolutely exhausted but have been having a great time hunting for clues and treasure!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it! Can you describe it? Sounds kinda fun...
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea for when I visit my beau in DC this summer :)
  • K9Beauty
    K9Beauty Posts: 6
    Options
    Search geocaching and it will come up :) There are hidden caches all across the world waiting to be found, some tiny and easy to find others have clues leading you to them and the rewards are bigger! I gave me a purpose to go out exploring areas I never would have before.
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    I LOVE geocaching!!!! I especially love hiking in the woods to find them but it is also great that you can find geocaches in the middle of the city too! They are literally everywhere!!! It is a great way to get you outside!

www.geocaching.com
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I tried to figure out how to do it and I just got confused. I love walking though, so I need to try again!
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    No, I have never done it but have been enamored with the idea for years now! Have fun!!
  • xoshannonmichelle
    xoshannonmichelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ah! How have I not heard of this before? Sounds perfect. :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I love geocaching. I use to do it with my family all the time!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I love geocaching! Although I personally don't consider it as part of a workout since my heart rate doesn't get up, but I do clock in a lot of steps whenever I go so every little bit does add up. :)
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Still find sex to be my absolute favorite and enjoyable workout, maybe that's just me. :bigsmile:

On a serios note, glad you found something you enjoy doing that at least gets you out and moving. Never heard of this before, looks interesting.
  • gwencakes
    gwencakes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's super fun but I rarely seem to find them!! Not sure I'd consider the end part a workout since I'm usually standing in one spot staring at a bush or something. Haha. But, yes the hunt is a good way to get moving!
  • clownofpink
    Options
    sounds like a total blast!!! I cannot wait to try it. I, now, officially have plans for the weekend!