11 months to the day still some way to go.

Options
Sorry, for this narcissism. Feeling good about myself but I also need some motivation for the last 22lbs, 10kg to go.

ax9bfej.jpg 123lbs 56kg in 11 months.

SWh2GJ7.jpg

More than 1kg on average per week, but now just 0,5 so slower going.
Just by walking 13.000 steps per day (and measuring with Fitbit One) and a -1000 calorie deficit (now -750 since I want to keep my new healthy habits rather than cutting more drastically)

Replies

• tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    awesome....keep it up
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!!! 13,000 steps a day is AWESOME, well done!!! And it is clearly working. Keep it up and you'll have the rest off in no time!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job. Your hard work shows and is so inspirational. You got this!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Really great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You're not narcissist, you're rockin! WTG on your progress, the finish line is near :flowerforyou:

Congrats and thanks for sharing as it is a positive motivator for those of us who are early in our journey to better health.

Sláinte! :drinker:

P.S. I have a Fitbit, working towards a consistent 10k per day so thanks for sharing :happy:
  • mareunuv
    mareunuv Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks guys. Making walking a habit was important. I commute by train and get of a station earlier, take the stairs. Invent reasons to visit friends/family or run an errand that requires talking or biking. Easter involved lots of walking but I ate all the extra calories. Which wasn't my intention, ohh well.
  • DblChinz
    DblChinz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im so happy for you!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Fabulous is how you look!!! WTG!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Looking good, great work.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow! You go girl! Looking very sharp:)
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Incredible, looking great!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love the pants photo. I could feel the difference in your clothes. You look younger!!

Sounds like you have the right mindset in understanding the weight is not going to come off as quickly. You've proven you can do this. Keep doing what you've been doing!
  • FitForRiding
    Options
    You are looking so awesome! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!