Wedding weight loss

Options
Hello,

So, I'm getting married in July which gives me just over 13 weeks to lose a stone, or more if I'm lucky. I have tried MFP before, with no online friends, and had some success but I am really finding it hard to get back into it. I really need motivation and commitment to stick to my plan so am looking for some other like minded people to help me and maybe we can support each other to keep fit and lose weight.

Thanks in advance!:smile:

Replies

• Francesca3232
    Francesca3232 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a stone before I'm a bridesmaid in a few months, feel free to add me :)
  • nicraylay
    Options
    You can do it! I'm getting married in September and finally just decided to get my butt back in shape. i just joined this site on Saturday and already I am feeling better.
  • purpl_n_pink
    Options
    Thank you! I hope so...congratulations on getting married!! :)
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    The biggest motivator you have lives inside your head. At the end of the day, when all is said and done, you are the one that determines whether you will do this or not.

Your wedding day is going to be beautiful whether you lose the last few pounds or not. Eat healthy (at a reasonable deficit), kick up your training a little to reduce your stress (all brides have it) and pick a dress that looks gorgeous on your body. Don't put so much pressure on yourself in the last few months before the big day - enjoy this time.

Congrats!