9 months gastric bypass looking for friends and support

Options
Hi everyone im 9 months out of my gastric bypass surgery and with summer approaching looking forward to some better ways to stay physical fit and especially motivated. My starting weight was 347 and currently im at 219. Not the greatest cook in the world so looking for ideas gastric friendly recipies and wonderful friends.Would post a pic but using my phone dont have a computer at homeand they all come out sideways lol.

Replies

• valeriaehines
    valeriaehines Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi-

Support is what I need also. We can do this!

Have a great day

Valeria
  • LittleNorman
    Options
    5 years out. I was originally over 550lbs. I lost down to 175lbs at my smallest suffered 3 miscarriages, then a successful pregnancy that ended with two major surgeries. So now I'm healed from both of those and looking to lose weight. I started out two weeks ago at 300, tonight when I weighted after working out 284. I think it's helping that I finally have my PPD under control. If either of you want to be friends feel free to add me :) But a little warning I'm an american living in Sweden. So my time zone is very different than many people.
  • luxy123
    luxy123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow that's impressive LittleNorman - from 300 to 184 in 2 weeks...Way to go!