3 times a week. I love it!!!!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i go 3-5 times a week and i love it!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Save the $150 - $230 a month that you would spend on crossfit and construct your own workout that is just as effective. It's not that difficult...
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    I do, but not because the work out is challenging or anything special (though it is.) I go to mine because the people at my box are really supportive and encouraging. When I'm struggling they cheer me on. Love it.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I would, but I'm waiting for a still yet more extreme version of Jazzercise. Crossfit is closer but not quite there yet. Step ball change.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Obviously SOMEbody does. Not me.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Save the $150 - $230 a month that you would spend on crossfit and construct your own workout that is just as effective. It's not that difficult...

I do Crossfit at home one day a week. When my agency stops paying for the Crossfit trainer I will be doing the home version 3 days a week :) They are easy to find. I found a bunch on Pinterest! !! *****es and Pinterest! ! God love em!!
  • JRL2121
    JRL2121 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't do the classes. I like it because I've bn lifting weights my whole life and it breaks the boredom. http://blog.codyapp.com/crossfit-exercises-list/
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I don't do the classes. I like it because I've bn lifting weights my whole life and it breaks the boredom. http://blog.codyapp.com/crossfit-exercises-list/

I see your point, but the fact that crossfit has you doing very technical olympic lifts to the point of fatigue where form starts to degrade has always worried me. Seem like a recipe for injury. It also doesn't line up with my goals which are mainly strength based, but if you enjoy crossfit, then more power to you
  • Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

I see your point, but the fact that crossfit has you doing very technical olympic lifts to the point of fatigue where form starts to degrade has always worried me. Seem like a recipe for injury. It also doesn't line up with my goals which are mainly strength based, but if you enjoy crossfit, then more power to you

I do crossfit 3x pw. It did worry me re teh lifting to fatigue but you can scale it so light weight and low reps. I am with a good box so I am not to concerned about injury.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    not me...and my cousin owns a cross fit gym...

He has tried to get me into it...but no go...I prefer my SL 5x5
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Yup, 3-4 times a week.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll incorporate a WOD into my workout regime, but no way would I pay $100+/month to join a Crossfit Box, plus I don't care for their workout programming....