first mini goal reached 30 lbs lost!

Options
bubbaduts
bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
Its been almost 70 days and I have reached my first mini goal of 30 lbs by christmas! The best was yesterday when I showed up for work my boss said jesus order some new pants already your swimming in those and it looks unproffessional! I tried on new pants and I went from a 42 to a 38 in work pants. That's a 20 to a 16! I did a happy dance and felt so great mery christmas to me! Its easy to do when you have this site! Now for the next 71 pounds lol!

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Keep up the good work. You're boss could've bought you some new pants for Christmas... I'm just saying. LOL
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Congrats! Hopefully santa will bring you some!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    That's Great! :happy: Keep up that great work! :smile:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    That' awesome!!!! GOOD JOB! Haha I love that comment. Here's to hoping someone says something similar to me in time for my birthday in March!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • maryellengallagher
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    That is great......keep it up
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work.

When I can fit into jeans in the teen sizes I'm going to treat myself to some Donna Karen Skinny Jeans. I can't wait. Thanks for the inspiration.

3138468.png
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wahey! well done x
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! We forget to budget for new clothes don't we? You're going to have to downsize a couple of times. Some people say they try to buy the "intermediate" clothes on the small size so they can wear them a bit longer....
  • wendiwen123
    wendiwen123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on your goal!!!!!!!!! What a great reason to go shopping!:wink:
  • hilton9
    hilton9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats! That had to feel so awesome!
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You're a great inspiration. Keep up the great work!!! 30lbs yer a machine!!
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! keep it up!:smile:
  • Isabelle_33
    Isabelle_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good job ;o) Keep going!!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!