6' 3" height 165 lbs body weight
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    29%
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    At least 20%. Maybe even higher if I could see a front pic.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hasilovess
    Options
    There you go front
  • hasilovess
    Options
    image.jpg
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i'd stop worrying about BF% and starting thinking about LBM
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    9-10% ?
  • hasilovess
    Options
    I know I have cut a lot of it in my weight loss... I just need to readjust my eating habits and I need my bf % for calories... I'm trying to get lbm I workout everyday 60 min cardio 20 min moderate weight lifting and walk 7500 steps excluding exercise. But without enough calories I seem to have lost lots of my lbm ... /:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I know I have cut a lot of it in my weight loss... I just need to readjust my eating habits and I need my bf % for calories... I'm trying to get lbm I workout everyday 60 min cardio 20 min moderate weight lifting and walk 7500 steps excluding exercise. But without enough calories I seem to have lost lots of my lbm ... /:

which part of this is supposed to develop LBM? it's a trick question, because the answer is D) none of it. find yourself a bonafide full body heavy lifting program
  • hasilovess
    Options

which part of this is supposed to develop LBM? it's a trick question, because the answer is D) none of it. find yourself a bonafide full body heavy lifting program

Ok , thank you I just wanted to know if I had a decent bf% well I will increase my LBM anyways .
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I'd worry about gaining bruh your body will respond well since you are new. at 6'3 and 165 you should either be stage ready or close to it if even mentioning losing imo. You;d see much better body composition if you went in a slight surplus.
  • hasilovess
    Options
    I'd worry about gaining bruh your body will respond well since you are new. at 6'3 and 165 you should either be stage ready or close to it if even mentioning losing imo. You;d see much better body composition if you went in a slight surplus.

Ok thank you I'm going from maintenance (2560 net) to (3000 net).