Wii-what is the best exercise game?

Options
Wii-what is the best exercise game?-- I got a wii and wii fit for christmas. What is my MUST have game?

Replies

• HealthyEscape
    Options
    ZUMBA! Sooooo much fun!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got wii too and i must say i LOVE it! I went and bought the Biggest Loser Challenge, which i love and i also went and bought the EASports Active 2, which i LOVE.... so i suggest both :)
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I got Just Dance 2 for Christmas, and it's a great workout!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    biggest loser is great! I also want to get zumba or just dance!
  • wccafe
    wccafe Posts: 20
    Options
    I borrowed Gold's Gym Cardio Workout from the library, I wouldn't suggest it. But I LOVE the Free Step and Advanced Step on the Aerobic tab of my wii fit. I'm glad to hear that others like Zumba and Biggest Loser Challenge! I've wanted to try those!!
  • brandnewgirl
    Options
    I love my wii fit also but i haven't got the hang of the biggest loser yet.
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Fit Plus and Zumba. Those are my "go to's". However, I do have the Biggest Loser (first edition) and liked that also. It just wasn't "fun" for me-so I don't do it that much. Wii Fit and Zumba keep me engaged....sadly-I need that!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Gold's Gym dance party is just a good as the Zumba is and about 30 bucks cheaper
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    Gold's Gym dance party is just a good as the Zumba is and about 30 bucks cheaper

I bought my Zumba for $40 new at GameStop. It included the waist strap for the controller too. How much is the Gold's Dance Party? I never heard of it. :-)
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus is superb but I just treated myself to EA Sports Active 2 which arrived today.... amazing! Loving the workouts, its like having a personal trainer in your home!

Have fun! X
  • Losingforlife1
    Losingforlife1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I bought my Zumba for $40 new at GameStop. It included the waist strap for the controller too. How much is the Gold's Dance Party? I never heard of it. :-)

Amber probably went to amazon. Amazon's main store was out of zumba a few days ago and all the 2ndary sellers jacked up the price to $70. I was pissed but I got mine at gamestop for $40 too. :)
  • tillybabes
    Options
    I didnt realise there was a Zumba game for the Wii turns out it not in the UK intil about January 28th, but thanks for the heads up I'm going to pre-order mine might get it a bit cheaper because its pre-ordered too :D
  • celesalk
    Options
    Zumba is back at $40 on Amazon now... no idea how long. Can't wait to buy my copy!