Lost 65... another 36 to go. Could use a few new buddies :)

Options
I'm pretty happy thus far with my progress and all the positive lifestyle changes I've made over the last year or so. I'm not at my goal weight yet and still have 36 lbs more or less that I want to drop. I feel I've hit a wall of sorts, all this COUNTING EVERYTHING really does get to you after so long.

I ended up taking a break from all the numbers. Did really well maintaining my weight loss but it's time to hit it again and reach my goal. I said 2014 is my year, I intend to do that. I'm looking for others who might be in the same boat, or not. Maybe just need that extra push like me, add me :wink:

I just adjusted my calories, going to use MFP the way it's set up. I'm aiming for 1330 calories a day plus eating back 50-75% of my workout calories. TDEE 20% just hasn't been doing it for me anymore. Goal is to NET 1250-1350. I usually workout about 3-4 days a week, both cardio and strength.

Hope you join me! :happy:

Ht: 5'3
SW: 244
CW: 180

ce3f16c2-dc79-49cc-a51a-dc944fe9b958_zpsa47fbe22.jpg

21525558.png

Replies

• smiles9090
    smiles9090 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just sent the request :-) and a message
  • yaxm
    yaxm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just signed up :) could use a few buddies too
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Feel free to add me!
  • deltoro23
    deltoro23 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Damn girl Get it! Proud of you! Feel free to add!
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I think we could all use a little more motivation, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • pkonails
    pkonails Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Always looking to join others on this journey...
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - feel free to add me. Taking a little workout downtime post surgery but I'll be back at it in a few weeks.
  • LyndaDexter
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, I would love to be added and watch you reach your goal. Maybe you can help me too.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far....you have done amazing ..........feel free to add me :smile:
  • sana1314
    sana1314 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow, that's a good amount of work you did!
    You look awesome!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the FR beautiful peeps, and for all the wonderful comments! :flowerforyou:

21525558.png