Hi! I need some active friends!

Options
xaniza
xaniza Posts: 250 Member
Hello!

I joined this site a while ago. I'm about 960 days in a row (not all of them logging, tho =X)
I managed to lose about 80 lbs. However, over the past year I put some back on. I'm looking for some interesting people to follow :) I think that if I have some more activity happening on my wall that I'll be more apt to spend more time on the site and actually logging.

Ideally, I'd like to lose 40 lbs and keep it off - wtf!

About me: I am 31. I like a LOT of tv shows (I can't list them all, there's just too many but my latest Can't-Get-Enough-Of-It is Vikings). I like to play WoW (I've quit several times because I get addicted but I just keep coming back - ugh!) . I love hockey! I'm from RI, USA. I have a gym membership but I hate going because I'm lazy. I get depressed sometimes and binge out on crap. Ummmm... anything else I guess just ask!

Add me =)

Replies

• dwbotti
    dwbotti Posts: 29
    Options
    An interesting story. As someone who has stopped and started so many times in my own wellness, I can totally relate.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I've got some serious work ahead of me, and I'm planning on being very active around here, journaling it on a daily basis. Probably a good fit. :)
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 29 and i struggled doing mfp on my own, having friends and an active wall is really encouraging.

feel free to add me.
  • kittykat1188
    Options
    Hi,

I can relate too! Did really well with MFP on my own. Lost 35lb, plateaued and now back again to give it another shot! Determined this times will be different! I'm from the UK and I'm 26 :) x
  • nicoleschembari
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I too need to have active people on here, to keep me going. :) I am 31 and my initial goal is 20 lbs to lose, but hopefully more later. I wanted to set a shorter more obtainable goal first.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been in the same boat, I like when I have friends that actually comment, and are dedicated. I also had stopped doing MFP, had a baby, and gained back. Started back up in August and have lost just a bit over 30 lbs now, my goal is 80 lbs total, so 49.5 to go! I log daily (have a 250 something day streak) and I also run a group. So please feel free to add me (anyone who posted!)
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure we can be friends, since you play WoW and I play(ed) EQ2. :wink: I'm currently obsessed with the Mass Effect trilogy, though. I'll stop now before I completely out myself as a geek. :blushing:

I've been trying to lose weight since my boobs sprouted when I was in Middle School. Add me if you'd like.
  • chr12bu
    chr12bu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I've recently become active on here over the last couple of weeks, after discovering that mfp is more than an app...
    Feel free to add and say hi.
  • KendraT1992
    KendraT1992 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more active people to keep me motivated also! Feel free to add me everyone! :happy:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey always ready to add new friends...feel free to add me anyone..
  • Robin1600
    Robin1600 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday and wouldn't be without MFP. I love it. Add me I would love to have more friends.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I think I got all of you added :) Thanks for the responses!