Introduction

Options
Hello, I am new to MyFitnessPal. I am excited to start this journey and cannot wait to make new friends and get motivation during weight loss!! My name is Heather, I am 23 and from Alabama. I am a school teacher currently looking for a job. I just graduated from JSU.

Replies

• puddles76
    puddles76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I started 2 days ago. The support here is great! Ask a question on the forum board and get responses right away in a supportive tone. Good luck!!!!
  • Firepatriot911
    Firepatriot911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I too am a newbie....I have been here before but the Army put me in a far away nasty place... !
  • lady_hellis
    lady_hellis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Heather too :) feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies...This is a great site. good luck with your weight loss goals :smile:
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This community is so amazing, the support and encouragement is wonderful! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • robinfrazer
    Options
    I'm a school teacher as well. Have been teaching Exceptional Education students at the Elementary level for over 22 years. The biggest challenges to weight loss that I have is working through lunch and working late. By the time I get home I'm completely out of energy and start downloading calories rapidly. I know what I need to do, and I'm giving this website a try for the first time. Good luck to you!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me.
  • jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a teacher too. This is my 6th year and I agree with Robin. By the time you get home, you are so exhausted it's hard to do anything but collapse. Feel free to friend me and good luck on your journey!