Garcinia Cambogia

Options
2»

Replies

• WolfeMama
    WolfeMama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thought I would update, since the last time I posted I had positive things to say. After 30 days, I'd lost inches, and only 2 pounds from the scale. However, then next 30 days...nothing. No inches, no weight loss.

I discontinued using the product because it no longer seemed beneficial. I had *hoped* it might be the answer to what I need.

Since then, I've started working with a personal trainer, and that's helped me drop weight.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I tried it and did notice any improvement
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Before anyone puts a supplement in their body or spends money on it, I highly suggest you check out Examine.com first.

Probably the single best site to get supplementation info from. Anything they have info on, they will include a long list of organized scientific studies to back up their claims. Most of them link out to the studies which you can then read yourself as well.
  • titusclan
    titusclan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with you. It also depends on the brand you purchase. If you buy something that sounds great, but isn't truly natural and is only full of fillers and junk, it absolutely won't work. It can also do more harm than good. I'm currently studying natural medicine and naturopathy. My husband and I are going to try it for a month and see how we do on it. Obviously, it's not for everyone. Just keep track of your side effects and go from there.
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did nothing for me. Don't waste your money.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I prefer leftover Easter jellybeans.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I tried this (as well as CLA at a different point) and noticed nothing. Still looking for that magic pill!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    another Dr. Oz scam
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I take it every morning, so far I've averaged about 3.22 pounds a week (but I have a whole lot to lose) I'm eating right and exercising daily. Unfortunately, I do not know what the affects are without it as I have never stuck with a change this big for this long.