Looking for more motivational friends plz!!!!

Options
Hello, I've recently came back to MFP in the last few months and have gained some friends, however I am looking for more people that post daily and are motivational or like to post blogs to discuss issues or successes. I'm finding a lot of my friends just like status' and don't post much. I'm 42 yrs old and have lost about 10lbs so far in 2 months and know this is a very slow process but really need to stay motivated. Feel free to add me if you need a little extra push here and there. Thanks and good luck to you all!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• Robin1600
    Robin1600 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and would love to be your friend. I also would like more friends who are that way. :flowerforyou:
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can both add me. I am on every morning and afternoon.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I'm on just about daily (now that lent is over) and I started a blog a while ago (still working on it) about my journey toward my first "Tough Mudder" this fall.

Add me if you like running, pole dancing, happy motivated peoples :D
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm on here most days, I will be taking a break next week because I will be traveling. Feel free to add me. I've been working at this for over a year now. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Nany42
    Nany42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys! Add me on. Would like to get started with a daily motivational group! Best of luck ladies!! :)
  • billhilly1968
    Options
    It is raining so I will not be able to walk this morning. BUMMER!
  • billhilly1968
    Options
    Anybody up for chatting!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    44 year old active gal here looking to get support too. I'm on pretty much everyday so if you anyone wants to friend me, I'll support you has much as I can (considering I'm at work).
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I could always use other motivational people! I'm on throughout the day and I try to periodically post on my blog.