Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everybody. I am new to this site, my family and I are actually doing this together. I am 18 years old and am a bit overweight. While I am not at any major health risks, I would like to get my weight in check before that happens. I'm hoping to find some friends on here... although I'm not quite sure how to do that yet... I'm not seeing and browse bar. So good luck to everybody in their efforts!:heart:

Replies

• SavannahMiddleton
    Options
    Hi everybody. I am new to this site, my family and I are actually doing this together. I am 18 years old and am a bit overweight. While I am not at any major health risks, I would like to get my weight in check before that happens. I'm hoping to find some friends on here... although I'm not quite sure how to do that yet... I'm not seeing and browse bar. So good luck to everybody in their efforts!:heart:
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi and Welcome! Thats really cool that you are getting the support from your family and they are on track w/ you!

Good luck!!
    Stephanie
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey, my family are all trying to loose weight too. good luck x
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Team work is the best work. Welcome and good luck to you.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Welcome SavannahMiddleton. I am quite positive you will find plenty of support and great motivation from the folks that utilize this tool each day to achieve their personal goals. And with family members that is close to home motivation, and I recommend friendly competition to push each other to do more than you actually feel you can do.
  • Spruitt57
    Spruitt57 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's cool your family is doing it together! Wish you the best of luck!!!:wink: