PB2 Recipes

Options

Replies

• skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    oh gawd, peanut butter talk , do they sell this in Canada, ive never heard of this :sad:
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    pb2, 2 cups chocolate protein, 1 cup coconut flour + soy milk and it makes awesome no-bake protein cookies n add a light amount of dark cholate.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy it and in what area?

I found it at Target! right next to the regular peanut butter.

So far, I've only used it in protein shakes and as a topping to my sliced apples.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I put it in my protein shake everyday. I buy it at Amazon.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy it and in what area?

Walmart now carries it also
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    These Flourless PB2 Brownies from Skinnytaste.com are yummy! http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/04/pb2-flourless-chocolate-brownies.html
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    All these recipes sound fantastic. Never thought about using in a stir fry. Love chicken sate with spicy peanut sauce.. Thank you.
  • cboelens
    cboelens Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sapphies
    sapphies Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mix it with FF cottage cheese ( probably would be good with FF ricotta too) and a bit of agave. Yum!
  • jwweidman
    jwweidman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found it at the local Walmart. LOVE it.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It's not especially low-cal, but if you have room for it in your calories for the day, this is an excellent snack or dessert:

Take two graham crackers and split them along the lines so that you get 8 "strips" of graham cracker.
    Make up a 2 tbs serving of pb2 and divide it evenly into 4 portions. Spread each portion on a graham cracker strip.
    Measure a 1 tbs serving of Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread (or Nutella, or another chocolate spread) and spread it on the other 4 graham cracker strips.
    Slice half of a small banana and put two slices on each peanut butter graham cracker strip.
    Top with the chocolate spread graham crackers to make four little sandwiches.

When I did this today, it came to 325 calories. Not an everyday indulgence, but I was HUNGRY and it was the perfect snack after exercise.
  • Suneeta2014
    Suneeta2014 Posts: 22
    Options
    I grew up with this drink from Trinidad called "Peanut punch"
    It was made with condensed milk, cinnamon, peanut butter. Mmm mm mm.

Here's my clean protein PB2 version:

Blend:
    - 1 cup milk or milk substitute
    - 1 Scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use Jay Robb)
    - 2-4 TBS PB2 (depending on how intense you like it)
    - 1 inch knob of ginger cut up
    - healthy dash of cinnamon
    - stevia (for my sweet tooth)
    - Ice
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love spreading the PB2 with premium chocolate on a whole wheat waffle and toping with sliced strawberries. Such a delicious breakfast!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I like adding my pb2 to my peanut butter. I did a pb2 topped burger with an over easy egg which was good, but nothing in comparison to having real peanut butter.

I like adding it into my pancakes or waffle mixes. Sometimes I'll mix it with some maple syrup and butter and throw it over some waffles or pancakes instead.

I tried doing a PB2 pad thai, which was okay, but it had a slightly funky taste to it.
  • nostress123
    nostress123 Posts: 106
    Options
    bump
  • toliveincolor
    Options
    I buy mine at Target !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Churchbell06
    Options
    bump for recipes
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    When I want a PB&J, I like to mix it with the jelly. I also use it in stir fries.