Slimmer for Summer Challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would also like in if there are still spots. With the massive interest maybe you should raise the cap.
  • nbs_mom
    nbs_mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If there is room, I would be interested in joining, please! :flowerforyou:
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining - most definitely! Can't we un-cap it though? What difference does 60 or 100 make? Not hating - just curious :)
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I capped the challenge at 60 and invited the first 60 people who registered interest to the group. However, only 45 members have accepted their invites. I'm going to PM the remaining 15 people and ask if they are still interested, if not, I'll be inviting 15 people from the group who registered interest after I'd capped it at 60 since there is still a lot of interest.

why cap it if there is so much interest? I would have loved to have been part of the challenge but it looks like I am too late to join and I could have used the motivation and the accountability. oh well guess I have bad timing.

I capped it because I'm trying to make the challenge as motivating as possible which means giving points for challenge participation and for weight loss. As you can imagine, recording everyone's weight loss every week, coming up with challenges and keeping on top of everyone's participation and awarding everyone points and adding up all the points......well, that's a pretty time consuming process. I do have a life outside of MFP and even 60 is going to be pushing it in terms of the time I'm putting in and so I'm trying to recruit team leaders to help me on the group and haven't had much uptake so far.

There's nothing stopping YOU from running a challenge of your own, however.
  • eherte
    eherte Posts: 9
    Options
    I would love to be part of the challenge. Please invite me. I have a pass with my little boy to a waterpark and dont want to be embarrased when i am there. And a challenge gets me going so much easier than trying on my own.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    IM IN
  • annalicous
    annalicous Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes i'd be up for that.
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please!
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join:)
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • falco37
    falco37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    count me in. i can't do any upper body challenges yet (pinched ulnar nerve -.- ) but any lower body/running ones I'm in.

I've set up a goal to run 100 miles by memorial day but I can always try more challenges :)
  • kelcileigh
    kelcileigh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Options
    Meeee!!! I NEED this.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in:blushing: