my few little nsv's

Options
In the last 14 weeks I have lost 22 pounds. My fiance and I went out last weekend, and in the hunt to find jeans that werent too big, I went through my cloths and got rid of two garbage bags full of clothes that were too big. In that I found three pairs of jeans that I bought without trying on months ago (they were too small when i got home), I tried them on and they fit!! Not only did they fit, they looked really good! I got several compliments that night how good I looked. Then this week at work, one of they young guys came up and said you look really different. I responded "good different or bad differerent", he said good... I responded I have lost 22 pounds, so thank you!! I still have a long way to go, but I am glad people are starting to notice, beyond just me... makes me feel good!

Replies

• ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! It feels so good when other people start noticing! :)
  • DonnaMDaniels
    DonnaMDaniels Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow, just re read my post, perhaps I shouldnt have typed this so quick and posted... some bad grammer errors here, and spelling.. I think i need another coffee
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Celebrate the victories.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • candicegriffith75
    candicegriffith75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. Congrats. It's these moments, plus the healthy feeling that makes it so worth it and you are so doing it. Keep up the great work :D
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so exciting!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • keykey48
    keykey48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    good for you, nice to have your hard work recognized!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    how sweet of the gentleman to notice and say something!! I will be going through my closet soon also, I noticed when I gain weight how short my slacks are because my fat belly pulls them up. So I cannot wait, thanks for the encouragement!!
    Judy
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you. It is such a great feeling to have someone notice and compliment you after you've worked so hard. Losing weight and getting in shape isn't easy! Congrats again and best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • Kargicq
    Kargicq Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!