5 months of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Results !

Options
Hi everybody ! I'm very happy to share my result of the JMBR :)

A few details : I've been doing the workouts only, I completly ditched the cardio, so I've been training 4 times/week on average. I also walk a lot, between 15 and 30 kilometers/ week.
It took me 5 months to complete this program, as a beginner, I think the pace is wayyyy too fast, I really felt that I needed more time on each workout. That being said, I pushed myself pretty hard and barely touched the 3 pounds dumbell (except for specific moves involving very small muscles)

I eat a plant based diet, with almost only organic and whole foods. I think the diet is critical in term of performance & results. At the beginning I was eating only 1200 calories, but I upped them very quickly and naturally. Today I'm around 1600-1800 calories and still losing fat :)

I don't know how much I lost, around 15-20 pounds, and my whole body changed drastically ! My shoulders are broader, making my waist appear smaller and my silhouette is more balanced. I also have definition appearing everywhere (not very visible on the picture though)

Overall it's a very good program ! It is though but doable and you won't feel bored ! Now I think I will start Chalean Extreme

Anyway, pictuuuuuuuures :

sZKZfO1.jpg?1

WP2XcBY.jpg

edit : I didn't take a picture right before starting the program, so the first picture was taken like a year ago, but I remained pretty much the same until I started it.

Replies

• wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats.
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    You look great and great job!

I don't mean any disrespect by this but did you photoshop your pics a bit?
  • crsonja
    crsonja Posts: 9
    Options
    I blurred my tatoo, beauty spot, and background 'cause I'm paranoid :p
  • crsonja
    Options
    And added some underwear on the first pic aha, as you can see I'm not a very good graphist :D
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    We like them unedited :) You look terrific
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow amazing changes. your waist is so tiny!!!
  • RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    God, I adore your hourglass figure!
  • crsonja
    Options
    oooh thank you :)
    I don't even t ink I'm a hourglass, but the shoulders give that impression !
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I would kill for that waist!
    Well done!
  • kpitters
    kpitters Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That waist tho!!

Congrats!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Impressive. I've never given much stock to Jillian's videos, but clearly they are working. Congrats! and Wow......
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    great job!

now queue 600 friend requests from pervy guys lol.
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is a great success and you look awesome! Always love seeing BR results since I'm doing it as well. Only second week in but it's great to see people having great results with it.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • crsonja
    Options
    great job!

now queue 600 friend requests from pervy guys lol.

ahahaha, nooooooooooooo ! :D
    Congrats, that is a great success and you look awesome! Always love seeing BR results since I'm doing it as well. Only second week in but it's great to see people having great results with it.

Cool ! It does get harder, but it is so wort it, and the feeling of satisfaction at the end is awesome !
  • kgenzel24
    Options
    Wow! Incredible results! I'm also on week 2 of JMBR, you look fabulous!
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. Can't wait to get started, had good results with 30DS
    Hope my results are something like yours 12 weeks from now
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...You did wonderful with the program.. I've done it before and this is great inspiration to pull it back out...Keep up the good work..
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I just started it this week.
  • Zazoufit2014
    Zazoufit2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look amazing !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!