Looking for supportive friends ;-)

Options
Hello,

I'm returning and looking to make friends, not only for support, but to support! I have a really low self esteem and I need to lose so I can be sexy again (like I was back in the day!! lol). I'm thinking of training for a marathon, it seems to be the rage now and sounds like fun! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• TwirleySlims
    Options
    I welcome friend requests from anyone who has an open diary & comments occasionally :D
  • akagoldengirl
    akagoldengirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Shonnie,

So nice to meet you, I will add you:)
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck!! Feel free to add me, I am here several times a day... Just remember, one step at a time and it looks like your well on your way already!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you need someone supportive. :)
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to request me :)
  • bbracken77
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm bill
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am ALWAYS looking for new friends! I also have an open diary. Nothing to hide here ;)
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I wouldn't mind some help staying on the bandwagon myself
  • KatVarley
    KatVarley Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and anyone is welcome to add me - love open diaries so I can get ideas. Most days I am on track and log with an open diary too. Trying to maintain a low carb lifestyle - works for me. Friends on here are so awesome. You enjoy motivating and welcome the "Atta boy"s from your friends too. flowerforyou
  • RelentlessChef
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends! I'm glad to share my diary and help w/motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bbracken77
    Options
    :smile:
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm bill
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi Bill!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! This is awesome!
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I can always do with extra support. I too suffer from low self esteem and it's good to know I'm not alone. Joy x
  • chrystyna01
    Options
    Hi and welcome back! I am just getting back into the swing of things myself! Anyone interested in new friends feel free to send me an invite. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've been steady with logging and working out since November!

I'm also running, but just doing a half marathon in October! :)
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm always here and looking for supportive friends. Anyone can feel free to add me- if you include a sarcastic or witty line in your FR it makes it even more awesome. :)
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well! Loving it here, plan for a long stay. Always nice to have motivational buddies. Feel free to add me!
  • OhioTallGuy
    Options
    I am right there with you! Trying this once again! Just got back on here this very day. LOL
  • fitfor40tx
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm also getting back to it here on MFP after taking a break!! Time to get serious! Feel free to add me. Super motivated and positive, workout 5x a week.

We can do this!!! :smile: