Looking for More Friends and Support

Options
I am a female, married, and will be 40 this year. I am also a mom and very hard working. Keeping fitness a priority is challenging. Losing weight is even more challenging! So I am seeking more friends that are trying to achieve the same goals as me: to lose 1-2 pounds a week for a total of 70 pounds or more. I am praying it will take me a year to reach my goal. It's so difficult but having others support and encourage me as well as doing the same for you is something I think could really boost my confidence!

Please friend me if that's you. Love this App and all of its features..mostly, the opporunity to have a group of people that are also there to cheer you on! and vise versa.

Replies

• renyart1
    renyart1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it... you definitely have the right attitude going into it :)
  • funnygal79
    funnygal79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the boards too (joined a few years ago, fell off the wagon, and trying to get back on).

I'm a mom of 2, and trying to lose the 50+ lbs I've gained over the years.

We can do this together! :)
  • piecelove062808
    piecelove062808 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be very interested in some support and encouragement. I'm looking to lose 50+ lbs.
  • Bethany0214
    Bethany0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have been using MFP since January, fell of the wagon for a little while, but back at it again!! I have about 80-100 pounds to lose.
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a friend request. Been here over a year and lost 90 lbs. Anyone wanting friends or support just let me know :flowerforyou:
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am aiming for a pound a week over 35 weeks; slow and steady. We're all in it together! :smile:
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! I lost 30 pounds last year BUT I took weeks off here and there. If you stay the course, you'll be done in no time! Just started working on the last 30.
  • majomi1579
    Options
    If you're looking for more friends you came to the right place and feel free to add me as a friend! I am a mom, wife and also work hard. I also have a few health issues and getting in shape is a priority. I'm new to MFP (3 weeks) and it has been a great experience and a lot of support. I lost 4lbs. the first week, 2 lbs. the second week and 2lbs the third week. I'm aiming for a steady 2lbs. most weeks. I am always looking for support and more than willing to lend any support I can. My goal is 50lbs. for the first phase, take a breather and then 50lbs for phase 2. :happy: Add me as a friend and let's do it!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all..anyone can add me if they want to..happy to support
  • nikarie
    nikarie Posts: 6
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more friends and support the better!:) My goal is to lose 40 pounds in the next 4 months, good luck to everyone!
  • caramelhoney84
    caramelhoney84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My support team has given up on me :-( I have loss 90lbs so far & still have about 40 more lbs to lose. I need as much support as possible to get this weight off! Please feel free to add me as a friend & we can achieve our weight loss goals together! Thanx so much! ~M~
  • tink989
    tink989 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, on here everyday!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Feel free to add me everyone, on here everyday!
  • inespeters
    inespeters Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. Need some encouragement and healthy easy meal ideas.
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You got this! It's great how everyone is supportive and likes to share info and make new friends. Add me if you want, we are all on this journey together....health:)
  • jenevette73
    jenevette73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me..I have been here before but didn't have the support and accountability factor so I fell off the wagon!