Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can you tell a difference?

These pictures were taken a month apart, as you can see. I'm just wondering if there's any noticeable difference. The weight difference is about 3 lbs, but I've lost 1 inch from my waist, 1 inch from my hips, and .5 inch from my thigh.

29101053_1974.jpg29101053_4807.jpg

Honesty, please.

Replies

• lensperry
    lensperry Posts: 29 Member
    It seems like there's a little more definition in the belly area, at least to me.
  • sana1314
    sana1314 Posts: 17 Member
    OMG you have one of those nice long belly proportions :love:
    If you'll lose a little bit more your belly will look very hot
    I'm jealous (in a good way), my belly is a lot shorter :sad:

And yes, the fat is going away, slowly but surely.

get ready, the belly fat is a tough one, but you're tougher :wink:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    OMG you have one of those nice long belly proportions :love:
    If you'll lose a little bit more your belly will look very hot
    I'm jealous (in a good way), my belly is a lot shorter :sad:

And yes, the fat is going away, slowly but surely.

get ready, the belly fat is a tough one, but you're tougher :wink:

Yeah, I do have a pretty long torso. I couldn't wear a monokini if my life depended on it - they're all too short! I have a big ribcage, though, which I find makes my stomach look funny. Oh well, nothing I can do about my bone structure! :)
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    There's definitely a difference, especially in the side pics. Keep it up!
  • germanveg
    germanveg Posts: 15
    Yes, your tummy looks more defined along the sides and the lower part is now flat. I don't know if it's the way you're standing, but it looks like your waist is nipped in a little from the back, like there's more of a curve from the waist, if that makes sense. I would encourage you to get progress shots from behind, if you haven't. There have been plenty of weeks where I don't look any different from the front or side, but very different from the back :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Yes, your tummy looks more defined along the sides and the lower part is now flat. I don't know if it's the way you're standing, but it looks like your waist is nipped in a little from the back, like there's more of a curve from the waist, if that makes sense. I would encourage you to get progress shots from behind, if you haven't. There have been plenty of weeks where I don't look any different from the front or side, but very different from the back :)

Will do. Thanks. :)
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Yes. To me there is a noticeable difference.

And I have to say, you SUCK! LOL Just teasing because I'd love to look like that!! You look incredible!!

Keep up the great work!!
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Definitely a difference!! Awesome job!!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    side view photo you losted a bit of fat
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    but ya know girls what we cant see others can just remember sometimes we tend to over look our selves and dont see the little good that our body has done for us already .. its doing its best to make things right in many cases trust me
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Yes I see a change!