HIIT workouts at home

Options
Does anyone do HIIT at home? Any suggestions for HIIT workouts? I'm getting bored with going to the gym especially now that the weather is breaking. Just looking to switch up my workouts, any suggestions or links greatly appreciated!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender.com for HIIT workouts.

you can search speficially for HIIT, equipment used (none or some), time frame, what type, what body part (upper, lower, full body etc)
  • Charliejl82
    Options
    Burpees
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    check out fitnessblender.com
  • rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone check out the app Lolo 7minute. It's free and you select what kind of equipment you have at home and will tailor the workout to it. It prompts you to start and stop and shows you how to do each exercise. It takes about 10 minutes to go through and I do it 3 times and I am just dripping.

If you don't have an iPhone, google 7minute workouts. There is a free one available on the New York Times website.
  • Fuamami
    Fuamami Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I third the fitnessblender recommendation, they have a ton of HIIT workouts. They are incredibly boring instructors, IMNSHO, but you can play your own music separately.
  • steph8679
    steph8679 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions !
  • traceleann
    traceleann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Check out the STRONGER series on Live Strong Woman youtube channel. Lots of great HIIT on Melissa Bender youtube channel. Bodyrock.tv.
  • Roz2889
    Roz2889 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Insanity
  • rachaelbmh
    Options
    It's already been said - but I'm raising my hand for FitnessBlender too. I LOVE their at-home workouts.
  • jesscairney89
    Options
    XHIT on youtube is a really good channel for hit workouts, rebecca louise is a great trainer to get you motivated :)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Most of her HIIT workouts are really intense circuit intervals as opposed to true HIIT, but I like Dr. Sara Solomon's workouts. Her jump rope tabatas are awesome.
  • TimTomakin
    TimTomakin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Skip the apps, websites and DVD's and just go outside and run sprints.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    got tons of routines for HIIT at home and outdoors.

outdoor
    -warm up by jog or walk for 60secs
    - sprint for 30secs
    - repeat for 5min and progressively going up to 10, 15, 20 mins or more

at home
    - bodyweight squat 30secs
    - push ups - 30secs
    -repeat

those are some samples
  • 90to20
    90to20 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am subscribed to Carly Rowena on Youtube.

I workout at home all the time to her youtube videos and I love her and I have so much fun following her

She's a certified trainer, and she even does skype training!

You should check her out :) GL!