Hello :)

Options
I'm 19 and I've been struggling with my weight all my life. I'm recovering from a binge eating disorder (it's a bit worse than that, but I'm very much better now so I don't want to go into details), which has made me gain heaps of weight in 3 years. 40kg, to be exact.

I am now 88kg, and I've lost 8kg all on my own, now I need motivation and assistances to lose the rest of the 40...and possibly a little (but not much) more.

I'm friendly, so drop me a line if you're my weight or your goal is somewhere around my weight.... Or even if we have nothing in common!

- Emilii

Replies

• Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I've been struggling with my weight for about 8 years now and I need to lose 40 kg too.

I weigh 96.5 Kg at the moment and have this crazy fluid retention problem which makes me gain weight easily which makes me sad so i eat heaps of chocolate- cadbury crunchie often by the block, and usually in one sitting. It's became this vicicious cycle and has got me to where I am now. Sometimes the idea of losing 40kg is daunting and seems downright impossible, and i'm really only getting started. I don't think i can do it by myself either.
  • blatantnarcisism
    Options
    I'm taking it 5kg at a time. My next goal is 85kg, which has taken me FOREVER to get just this far (but now that I'm below 90, I think it will be easier....). Maybe that's what you need. Take it 1kg, or 2kg, or 5kg at a time.

I have that problem to. I have a glass of water, and suddenly I gain 2kg (I don't weigh myself all the time, it was just an experiment lol). It's crazy!

My goal in the new year is to go 60% CRON, and stop binging.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOL when I first read your username I thought it said "blatant racism" Anyway. Gratz on your your current loss and much luck to you down the road :)
  • blatantnarcisism
    Options
    LOL I'm definitely not rascist. It confuses me.

Thanks for the support :)