Needed: MFP Buddy!

Options
Hello MFP world. I'm Jessie. I'm 28, I am recently engaged and have a 3 year old daughter from a previous marriage. I'm looking for MFP friends that can be supportive and consistent. I live far away from friends and my co-workers are at least two decades older than I am and we don't have much in common. In the evenings, I'm mom so I don't have the time or the extra money to join a group or a gym. I want to be fit and be a badass mom. I need a MFP buddy! I'm also going on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation in August and I want to look HOT. :flowerforyou: <-- Friends?

Replies

• alemonada
    alemonada Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support too. I will send you a request.
  • blindedbyawesome
    blindedbyawesome Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Angelayeomans2013
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, my name is Angela. I am 33 and also a mom. And a devoted wife. I do however go to the gym on a daily basis. I'm a total gym rat. But I also do yoga at home. I have a 9 year ols son..(10 in June),. I have a wonderful husband who is aspiring to become a bodybuilder. I am also looking for MHP budies for online support into my health journey. My husband has a BB competition in July, and I want to look awesome for it. I don't want to be the flabby wife...lol!! So i am kicking it into high gear. Would love some support. :bigsmile:
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old single mama and as busy as they come too!! Feel free (anyone) to send me FR... I love the camaraderie that's on here!! :-)
  • jfarber85
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I look forward to getting to know some of you. :D Let's do this!
  • BDiddy357
    Options
    Hello. I am looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me! Good luck-BD