The next step....finding friends!

Options
Hello everyone...I have been using MFP for 15 days now and I have lost 4 pounds. I have A LOT more to go. At this point, I need some motivation from those of you in the same boat. I am looking for accountability, helpful exercise and eating ideas. I love to cook....so good recipes are appreciated. Thanks for adding me as a friend, or letting me send you a request. I am hoping this time I am able to accomplish my goals. Maybe with your help, I will be able to.

Replies

• serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I'd love some friends and some help being held accountable. I love to cook as well.

Nice to meet ya buddy!
  • Shellbell5277
    Options
    Please friend request me. I am not sure how to do that yet but would love some motivation also.
  • Bluebirdjae
    Options
    Hello everyone ! I had just started this yesterday, and I am super interested in how this would help me lose weight! I am super friendly so don't be afraid to make friends with me ! I hope to enjoy this new experience! and i can't wait to lose this lousy stress weight!
  • alemonada
    alemonada Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Maybe this will make it a bit more fun. UGH.
  • Laura062513
    Laura062513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request , anyone else can add me if they'd like as well every person counts when comes to motivation and support